Monday, February 27, 2012

A new 'do!

Kris and I are struggling with Kylah's hair.  Its grown so funny and so fast, but yet so thin and baby fine.  Basically she has a mullet (which I have braided into a rattail before-yes I took pics) and its also pretty long in the front.  The sides and upper back of her head is still short.  I want to trim it up and cut the front and back, but Kris doesn't want to.  He's afraid she won't "look like a girl".  Whatever, the child has enough pink clothes to last a lifetime, so I'm pretty sure there's no mistaking her for a boy - although a few people have and I am quick to correct them.  Well this weekend I decided I wanted to try to put her hair up.  It was a challenge, but she's SO freakin' adorable in her 2 little ponytails on top of her head.  She looks like Cindy Lou from hooville in the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas - only cuter! Also, I talked Kris into letting me get her these super cute pink boots with fur on them! He hates them I LOVE them!
ponytails!


My super cute pink "boots with the fur"!

No comments:

Post a Comment