Monday, February 20, 2012

Kylah's First Snow

This winter has been extremely mild.  It is pretty typical for it to be in the 60s one day and 30s the next it seems.  I kept hoping for one good snow, I wanted Kylah to see her first snowfall this year.  (I also secretly wanted a day off of work).  Well, I finally got my wish - sorta.  Kylah got to see her first snowfall, but since the snow fell late Sunday night into a Monday holiday, I was already off of work and Kris had to still go in, luckily he got to go in late so we could take a few pics.  We took her out last night when the snow was coming down pretty good and she didn't care for it.  She didn't want to touch it - too cold!
Mommy and me in the snow!

Ready to come in!
And her feelings on it didn't change much come morning.  Although I knew it would melt soon so we bundled her up around 7AM and headed outside for a few pictures.


This is my "can we go in now?" look 


A little while later, we tried again and I made a weak attempt at a snowgirl to sit beside Kylah.
Kylah and the Snowgirl




And finally it ended with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment