Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My First Haircut

So with Easter/Spring pictures coming this weekend, I was adamant about getting Kylah's locks cut.  It was getting really scraggly, between her front bangs and her back mullet, something had to give.
sporting the rattial

I finally convinced Kris to break down and let me get her a haircut.  This haircut was scheduled for this past Saturday, but then she woke up sick, so we had to reschedule.  We went to Divas & Dudes down the street, a place designed for kids.  It was really cool, she got to sit in a Barbie car for the haircut, and they had TVs with DVDs at each station - although she doesn't really pay attention to the TV.   There were video games for older kids too.  We chose the commemorative first haircut which included a before and after pic on a certificate with a lock of her hair.  She was a trooper and only started to get fussy towards the end when she wanted to be picked up.  And she looks so much better.  She's still got some length that we can put a hair clip in it, but the front is short enough that it is not in her eyes, and the best part?  no more mullet!
sitting in the barbie bug for my haircut

bye bye mullet!

this is NOT my happy face



good thing we're almost done!

I can see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment